11 tell-tale signs of a shopping freak
Shopping for some people is boring and for some it is hell too entertaining. Those who belong to the latter category are often termed as “SHOPAHOLIC’S”. Usually girls love to shop, perhaps it is in their genes. You are a true shopaholic if you have a plethora of choices in your wardrobe and still you have nothing to wear.
Here are some signs of a shopping lover:
1. There are more than one closets in your house.
Source If you are a shopaholic, then its very common to have abundance of clothes.
2. Saving up money is difficult.
Source As your complete pocket money is spent on shopping, you are hardly left with the savings.
3. Stress-buster is shopping.
Source The only way through which your mood can be uplifted is by buying dresses for yourselves.
4. Your inbox are filled up by messages from shopping stores.
Source You keep on receiving mails and messages from your favorite shopping stores as you visit them a way too much.
5. You can never return home without buying.
Source You are too crazy about shopping that you can never resist yourself from purchasing whenever you go out.
6. You can go years without wearing the same outfit twice.
Source You have spent years filling up your wardrobe, that you have hell too many outfit options.
7. You regret about the clothes you didn’t buy.
Source The only repentance in your life is for the clothes you didn’t purchase.
8. You have a huge collection of store credit cards of various shopping brands.
Source 9. Your life is monotonous and bleak without shopping.
Source If you don’t go out for shopping for few days, your becomes dull and boring.
10. Most of the sales people know you.
Source You are acquainted with many sales persons as you go for shopping very often.
11. Sale is your biggest weakness.
Source You eagerly wait for the season to end , so that you enjoy shopping during sale time.