Well! There is always a friend in our lives whom we call a “suttera” and this moniker given to him/her suits well because they are simply the walking chimneys of our lives. Do you guys also undergo the same torture of being a friend with a smoker?
1. Your friend’s love for cigarettes is simply selfless. You sometimes feel jealous about it.
2. Others think that you too are a smoker just because you are standing with your friend while he/she smokes.
3. So you are a passive smoker now? You just can’t do anything. Either quit being friends or simply ignore the fact that your friend is a smoker.
4. You are probably sick and tired of telling your friends about the harmful effects of smoking. Now they simply ignore you.
5. Aunties and Uncles now prbably have a new perception about you if they see you with a smoker buddy.
6. You are most of the times clearing the cloud of smoke in the air.
7. Your friend mocks at you every time they take the first drag of a ciggie.
8. You are practically wearing a perfume made of cigarettes. You smell of nothing but smoke.
9. You can now make out your friend’s presence from a distance just by that faint smell.
10. Your sutta buddy would have probably tried every sutta on planet and would feel a pro in it.
11. They would never go short of lighters. They have a bright future of setting up a store of lighters.
12. They have become so use to people advicing them about cigarettes as a killer that they can write thesis on it now.
13. And just when you ask them “Why Smoking? ” Their straight answer, ” it CALMS ME DOWN”. Seriously?