15 Things People Who Are About To Get Married Feel
Marriage- a vehicle of two wheeler. And both the wheels are important. Most of the people used to say it is as a SHAADI KA LADOO, if you eat, you will regret and if you don’t then also you will regret. So its a best option to eat and regret. Ok jokes apart, marriage provides you a life partner with whom you can share your feelings, problems etc.
1. A new life is going to start
Source And yes, its true a new life is going to start with a person with whom you have to take decision and share your problems and emotions.
2. Gathering of friends and relatives
‘ They all are with you in your moment of life.
3. Everyone gives you red carpet treatment
Source Because you are the point of attraction there. So, you are special.
4. Confused feelings- happy or nervous
Source Its very obvious. So just take a chill pill and throw all the tension.
5. You find yourself keep smiling and blushing
Source As the day of your wedding is arriving, your smile length increase day by day.
6. Lots of shopping
Source Shopping by each and every member of the family and relatives.
7. Leg pulling by friends
Source They will keep on teasing you that now, you will be not a bachelor. Your freedom will be snatched and blahh blahhh.
8. Blessings and hugs from relatives
Source‘ Your back will start paining but no. Of relatives will not reduce.
9. You want to look crème-de-la-crème bride or groom on your wedding day
Source And this thing is imagined by most of the people on this earth and as the day of wedding arrives you start working on this.
10. Preparation to adjust in your new family
Source You want to cope up with your in laws. And want to give your best without any problems and complains.
11. Friends start demanding for a bachelor party
Source They want to enjoy the last day of your bachelor’s life with you.
12. Relatives start questioning about your fiancé
Source They want to to know each and every detail of your fiancé.
13. Relatives and friends start giving you advice
Source This makes you more confusing and worried. So, listen to your heart and everything will go smoothly.
14. You spend some time with your parents
Source An emotional and heart touching conversation take place between you and your parents.
15. And on the day of your wedding, you feel very lucky that you have someone for your whole life.
Source Feeling of someone with you is very special and you feel it on your wedding day.