9 Things Only People Working Away From Their Hometown Will Understand
Working away from hometown is a way of understanding and experiencing new things in your life but facing many problems and obstacles. It depends on you how to deal with them and go ahead. You will miss many things and found many too.
1. In starting, everything is byzantine
Source Only confusion, what to do, where to start, whom you have to talk, whom not. Arrangements for your settlement.
2. Miss “maa k haath ka khana”
Source The food which is always first in food competition. No one can compete this. Not even pizza, burger, biryani etc.
3. Saving of money will be less or no saving.
Source Because there is a list of bills and your personal expenditures. So it depend on you how to manage.
4. Have to do your work on your own.
Source Because there is no one to help in doing your household work. You have to organise things on your own.
5. Daily calls to your parents, relatives and friends.
Source Because you can’t stay away from them, so long calls and daily recharge almost.
6. Have to make plans for weekends
Source Most of the time you prefer to sleep, but if your home is near to your town, then you have to travel.
7. Have your own vehicle, or have to travel in public transport.
Source Then you will get to know about all petrol- diesel rates. And if you prefer public transport then, then you gonna learn about how to adjust in crowd.
8. You know all good restaurants for dinner
Source Because after lots of work, your stomach demands a good food. So you will go for a good one to keep your tummy shut up.
9. Daily new experience
Source Everything happens for a reason. So, accept this and work on them.