Art is a way of communication that transcends language. But, it’s more fun when art becomes interactive and the participant becomes equally important as the creator. This kind of art is called Trick Art.
India got its first Trick Art Museum which is an interactive 3D Art museum based in Chennai and artist AP Shreethar is behind these incredible designs.
Let’s have a look at the pictures:
1. So you can have fun when your body is cut into half
2. This kid had fun after seeing the bull come out of the photo frame.
3. Selfie time with the chimpanzee. *Happy family*
4. When you’re adamant that you want that apple.
5. Or this huge burger!
6. Or just have a gala time with the dolphin!
7. Or contemplate going inside the skull.
8. Or be fascinated by Bruce Lee’s kick.
9. The snake coming out of the frame is super cool too. *AAAAAHHHH*
10. Or this!
11. Puppet dancing anyone?
12. Or just a make-believe boat ride!
13. Having fun with bubbles?
14. I would definitely like that prize!
15. Playing peekaboo and not in the correct place, ladies!
16. This kid had a good time taming the dragon!
This museum is so cool! I can’t wait to go there now.
Seems like total fun, right?
Source: Click Art Museum
Image Source: Click Art MuseumFollow Getzkick