These Comics Describing Life In India Are So On Point, They’ll Give You All The Feels!
India is a weird country. I’m sure multitudes of you will agree. Life here is weird. Sometimes it’s so easy that you question your existence, and sometimes it gets so difficult that you question your karma. But it always comes with its fair share of hilarity.
That’s exactly what Brown Paper Bags have tapped into, and made comics which are so relatable, you won’t stop saying, “Me” in every one. Check them out below.
1. I don’t even get the logic behind this!
2. Dad pls!
3. *sigh* School time birthdays were better!
4. Them double standards, tho!
5. Have you learnt nothing from Sharma ji’s son?
6. Sachiiiiiiiiinnn, Sachin!
7. That doesn’t even make sense!
8. Stupid superstitions!
10. Oh, happy to meet you again, hypocrisy!
11. Maid > Girlfriend
12. The news that REALLY matters!
13. Rules? What rules?
I have literally been in all these situations and can confirm they’re all true!
All images source: Brown Paper Bags